Demystifying the flammability regulations - webinar replay
22 Feb, 2021
Recently our experts (Howard James, Testing and Technical Consultancy Manager and Steve Cotton, Technical Specialist) held a webinar with the theme: 'Overview of furniture and bed flammability regulations for the contract and domestic sectors'.
If you missed it, a playback is available, which covers:
- Background to legislation
- Overview of testing requirements for domestic and contract furniture
- Identification of actions and obligations
- Demonstrating compliance
- Due to shift in home working: implications of contract furniture in domestic settings
- Current flammability regulations review: timelines and possible outcomes
UKAS accredited flammability testing on all types of upholstery, fabrics, foams, feathers and fillings
Our experts test to all the main standards British, European and American standards for all types of domestic and contract furniture.