'Meet the Experts' Webinar Playback
Our experts held their latest webinar on 27 November. A playback is now available, lasting about 60 minutes, so you can catch up on what you missed.
You can listen to discussions on:
Ergonomics, with Claire Clark and Levent Caglar
- The future of workplaces (offices and homes), and how ergonomics influences the safety, wellbeing and productivity of people in the Covid-era and beyond
Sustainability, with Mark Allison
- What are the ‘three pillars of sustainability’?
- Does the furniture industry need ‘four pillars’ of sustainability?
Testing, with Howard James
‘New’ flammability regulations? Where we are now, future timings and potential changes
- Videos of common tests for safety, durability, stability and flammability with explanations of the key points
Service Technicians, with Emma Delea
- The independent furniture inspection/repair process when technicians enter a consumer’s home
- ‘Before and after’ repair transformations from our expert technicians in the home
Engage With an Expert
Our Technical Experts are available for one-to-one support with individuals and organisations.
Our experts test to all the main standards British, European and American standards for all types of domestic and contract furniture.
Our technical services experts have a long history and wealth of experience in the furniture industry, offering support across the furniture supply chain.